Hausmann 30" x 72" Hands Free Electric Hi-Lo Treatment Table - Quick Ship
Hausmann 30" x 72" hands free electric hi-lo treatment table - quick ship has black powder coated legs with levers to further its convenience and comes with an almond laminate apron and shelf for added storage. Hi-lo treatment table has convenient “Hands-Free” foot control activation for adjustment of the table’s height. Treatment table is designed with electrically activated hydraulic cylinders built into each of the four corner steel legs.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.4 Amps
- Navy Blue Pro-Form Upholstery
- “Hands Free” foot control activation
- Apron and shelf are almond laminate
- Black powder coated legs with levelers
- Dimensions - 72" L x 30" W x 27" - 37" H
- Backrest 30", Paper Dispenser & Cutter Combo
- Adjustable height motorized hydraulic cylinders are built into each (4) corner steel leg
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers parts for Three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Custom products, Custom Color and products with Custom Logos are not returnable.
- Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 180 days from original shipment date.
- All returns for non-defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, if accepted.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer shall review and inspect product returns with a valid Return Material Authorization.
- Products must be in good condition, in the original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- Manufacturer will issue a credit less restocking fee based on inspection findings and re-salability of product.
- No returns for products denoted as non-cancellable and non-returnable will be permitted to be returned.
- As a reminder, all product returns, replacement, or repairs require prior written approval with an issued Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.