Hausmann 6053 3-section hi-lo multi-position treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hausmann 6053 3-section hi-lo multi-position treatment table features three different sections that can be adjusted to fulfill different purposes. The 1.5” thick high-density gray vinyl top features contoured face/nose cutout in head section. The head section can be raised up to 45° and lowers down to 90° below horizontal. The middle section of the table is stationary. The leg/backrest section raises easily up to 73° with sturdy friction locking device and dual release handles. Using "Hands-Free" foot control operation the table can lower to 19" wheelchair height to 37" high to make it accessible for everyone.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- "Hands-free" foot control operation
- 110 V, 60 Hz, 1.8 Amps, U.L. Listed
- Dimensions - 76" L x 27" W x 19" - 37" H
- 22"L x 27"W middle seat section is stationary
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Includes (4) 3" diameter swiveling casters with locking brakes
- Motorized height adjustment from 19" wheelchair height to 37" high
- Multi-position table can be used for a wide variety of therapy and treatment functions
- Adjustable head section 15" x 27", raises up to 45° and lowers down to 90° below horizontal
- 76"L x 27"W 3-section 1½" thick high-density gray vinyl top features contoured face/nose cutout in head section
- 39"L x 27"W leg/backrest section raises easily up to 73° with sturdy friction locking device and dual release handles
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers parts for Three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.