Hausmann 7703 Mammoth 3: 3-Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table
Hausmann 7703 Mammoth 3: 3-Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table has a durable steel frame and features high-quality Pro-Form vinyl. The Mammoth 3 Treatment Table has a strong, cool gray-colored, metal steel frame construction. The Mammoth 3 hi-lo treatment table can be adjusted into a number of positions to best treat a patient, including a seated position. The adjustable headrest with nose hole allows a patient to lay face down at a position that is comfortable for them. The x-frame lift design has no end-to-end movement, so it can fit in tight spaces. It is assembled and upholstered in the USA. The 3-Section top comes with rounded corners, firm foam paddings, and is covered with heavyweight Pro-Form Vinyl upholstery, which can easily be disinfected and cleaned in each use. Mammoth 3 comes with a high-quality, 2.5" thick tabletop that has standard dimensions of 30" width and 76" length.
- Convenient and easy set-up
- Width: 30” wide upholstered top
- Weight: 550 lbs. weight capacity
- Heavy duty independently lockable casters
- Two (2) foot switches for placement around the table
- 2.5” tabletop featuring rounded corners and firm foam padding
- Tables take up less operational space with no end-to-end movement
- Durable heavyweight Pro-Form vinyl upholstery – withstands heavy cleaning and disinfecting
|Hausmann 7703 Mammoth 3: 3-Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table|
|Switch||Dual Foot Controls|
|Weight capacity||550 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers 3-years on the switches and upholstery, 5-years on the motor and 15-years on the steel frame on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Custom products, Custom Color and products with Custom Logos are not returnable.
- Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 180 days from original shipment date.
- All returns for non-defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, if accepted.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer shall review and inspect product returns with a valid Return Material Authorization.
- Products must be in good condition, in the original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- Manufacturer will issue a credit less restocking fee based on inspection findings and re-salability of product.
- No returns for products denoted as non-cancellable and non-returnable will be permitted to be returned.
- As a reminder, all product returns, replacement, or repairs require prior written approval with an issued Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.