Hausmann crank hydraulic changing/treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Hausmann crank hydraulic changing/treatment table features crank hydraulic adjustment form 20" to 30" wheelchair height. Crank hydraulic treatment table has a weight capacity of 400 lbs. The treatment table comes with black powder coated legs with levelers for uneven floors. Vinyl upholstered top is covered with a 2" high-density urethane foam cushion that offers a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices. Hausmann crank table is a physical therapy table which can be accommodated in smaller spaces. The hydraulic crank on the treatment table is easy to use, hydraulic cylinders are built into each (4) corner telescoping legs.
- Weight capacity - 400 lbs.
- Includes Paper Dispenser and Cutter
- 16”L legrest extends overall top length to 68"
- Dimensions - 52" - 68" L x 30" W x 20" - 30" H
- Upholstery: Choice of (10) Pro-Form™ vinyl colors
- Black powder coated Legs with Levelers for uneven floors
- Vinyl upholstered tops with 2" High-Density urethane foam
- Crank hydraulic adjustment from 20" wheelchair height to 30" high
- Hydraulic cylinders are built into each (4) Corner Telescoping Legs
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers parts for Three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.