HealthCraft Assista-Rail bed assist
HealthCraft Assista-Rail bed assist is a secure and easy to install bed rail system. The rail can be easily installed between mattress and box spring for solid bed rail. The safety strap ensures bed rail will not slide or move when in use. The rail is height adjustable to accommodate the thickness of mattress. The assista-rail has eva foam grip on handle that provides comfort to the user. It also features a convenient bed organizer that keep the belongings right beside the user when required.Features
- Eva foam grip
- Water resistant
- Easy installation
- Alloy steel material
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- White powder coat finish
- Fasteners concealed; rail assembles with button clips
|HealthCraft Assista-Rail bed assist|
|Rail height||18" - 22"|
|Installation hardware/fasteners||144" polypropylene safety strap|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||8.6 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.