HealthCraft bath board
HealthCraft bath board provides a secure place to sit in bathtubs that does not feature built-in seats. The sturdy plastic seat makes washing, entering and exiting the bathtub safer and easier. It features adjustable anti-slip friction feet to hold the board safely in place. The traction feet can be adjusted to fit the width of different bathtubs.Features
- White color
- Rust resistant
- Water resistant
- Fasteners exposed
- 330 lbs weight capacity
- Plastic (polypropylene) material
- Installation: Pressure fit between inside walls of bathtub
|HealthCraft bath board|
|Tub width range||15" - 25"|
|Installation hardware/fasteners||Traction feet (x4)|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Exposed|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||9 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.