HealthCraft superbar add-on kit for superpole
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
HealthCraft superbar add-on kit for superpole is a simple addition that transforms the pole into more versatile product with both horizontal and vertical support. The bar has 8 locking positions (one every 45 degree) for superior centralized support as the client moves. Push, pull or lean on the superbar – it offers support that is tailored to your needs.Features
- Water resistant
- Material: alloy steel
- Anti-microbial white powder coat finish
- Bar height on pole: 24” to 38” from floor
- Bar locking positions: 8 (one every 45 degrees)
|HealthCraft superbar add-on kit|
|Height adjustable||Typically 24" - 38" from floor|
|Installation mechanism||Superbar collar secures to pole with 3 set screws|
|Installationhardware/fasteners||Cone point set screws (x3)|
|Top plate length||20"|
|Base plate diameter||5"|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; covers the mounting hardware|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs. (standard)|
450 lbs. (heavy-duty)
|Shipping dimensions||Box 1: 3"x9"x21”|
Box 2: 2.5Dx96"
|Shipping weight||Box 1: 11 lbs.|
Box 2: 13 lbs.
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 45 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.