HealthCraft superpole stand assist system with angled ceiling plate
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
HealthCraft superpole stand assist system with angled ceiling plate is an innovative and adaptable home safety product that can be used anywhere in the house. Superpole is a safety pole that can be easily installed between any floor and ceiling by simply turning a jackscrew. The pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support you, yet it does not require drilling holes into the floor or ceiling. It features a grip that provides comfort and an improved surface to grab onto. All this functionality is contained in a clean, modern design that blends into any room.
Angled ceiling plate: Bolts to angled ceilings between 0-45 degrees. Top plate diameter is 18” (not to be used with supertrapeze, superpole HD, or ceiling plate extender).Features
- Water resistant
- Material: alloy steel
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Fits between floor and ceiling
- Finish: anti-microbial white powder coat
- Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free) grip
|HealthCraft superpole stand assist system with angled ceiling plate|
|Floor to ceiling range||93" - 99"|
|Installation hardware/fasteners||Zinc plated steel jackscrew included|
|Top plate length||20"|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; plastic cover sleeve|
|Base plate diameter||5"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs. (standard)|
450 lbs. (heavy-duty)
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 45 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.