HealthCraft superpole stand assist system with superbar
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
HealthCraft Superpole stand assist system with superbar is suitable for clients who require moderate assistance to achieve small steps during transfers. The horizontal bar can be lifted, pivoted and lowered to the next locking position around the superpole. In any of the 8 lowered positions (every 45 degrees) the SuperBar can be used to support the user. Superbar offers support that can be placed exactly where the user needs it, moving with him/her to provide optimal safety. The superbar is a horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the superpole.Features:
- Safety: Unlocks and pivots freely to move with the user step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting. Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls. Provides full support when making two or three steps transfers
- Ease of use: No reaching, stretching or twisting required
- Flexible: More compact than a walker in small restricted areas such as washrooms
- Versatile: Can pivot in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc
- Bed application: Allows weight shift, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transfer to wheelchair, walker or bedside commode
- Bathtub application: Provides complete support for step-over without reaching for wall bars. The superbar can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower
- Toilet application: Permits pulling up to standing and can provide leaning support while managing to clothe
|HealthCraft Superpole stand assist system with superbar|
|Height adjustable||-||Typically 24" - 38" from floor|
|Floor to ceiling range||93" - 99"||-|
|Installation mechanism||Fits between floor and ceiling||Superbar collar secures to pole with 3 set screws|
|Installation hardware/fasteners||Zinc plated steel jackscrew included||Cone point set screws (x3)|
|Top plate length||20"||20"|
|Base plate diameter||5"||5"|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; plastic cover sleeve||Concealed; covers the mounting hardware|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions|| Box 1: 96"L x 3"W x 3"H|
Box 2: 21"L x 6"W x 3"H
| Box 1: 96"L x 3"W x 3"H|
Box 2: 21"L x 4"W x 11"H
|Shipping weight|| Box 1: 13 lbs.|
Box 2: 5 lbs.
| Box 1: 13 lbs.|
Box 2: 11 lbs.
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 45 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.