HealthCraft superpole stand assist system with supertrapeze
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
HealthCraft superpole stand assist system comes with an offset supertrapeze handle that mounts to the superpole. The new ergonomic design of supertrapeze reduces wrist strain and is suitable for clients who require moderate assistance to achieve a sitting position in bed. The supertrapeze provides independence to the user in combination with all the benefits of superpole stand assist system.Features
Effective: Supertrapeze includes the innovative e2 trapeze handle with a "ladder-like" set of two rails that allows the user to more easily climb up to a sitting position.
Ease of use: The combination of a Supertrapeze and bedside Superpole provides complete support for sitting up, pivoting, and standing up from bed.
Versatile: Does not require special bed or mounting brackets for installation. The Supertrapeze does not force bed outward from wall as with conventional trapeze systems. It can be installed beside waterbeds and electric beds unlike floor mounted trapeze systems.
Flexible: Support arm is adjustable in height and angle. Strap is adjustable in length to achieve best height and location of trapeze.
Storage: Open design of trapeze handle allows it to be hooked onto pole for storage.
No more than 150 lbs. should be exerted on trapeze system (for repositioning and sitting up assistance only).
|HealthCraft Superpole stand assist system with supertrapeze|
|Height adjustable||-||6" - 18" from ceiling|
|Support arm length||-||17"|
|Strap range||-||29" from support arm|
|Grip length||20"||6" top and 10" bottom|
|Floor to ceiling range||93" - 99"||-|
|Installation mechanism||Fits between floor and ceiling||Secures to pole with 3 set screws|
|Installationhardware/fasteners||Zinc plated steel jackscrew included||Cone point set screws (x3)|
|Top plate length||20"||-|
|Base plate diameter||5"||-|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; plastic cover sleeve||Concealed; metal spring ring covers set screws|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs. (standard)|
450 lbs. (heavy-duty)
|Shipping dimensions||Box 1: 3"x6"x21”|
Box 2: 2.5Dx96"
|Box 1: 3"x15"x21”|
Box 2: 2.5"Dx96"
|Shipping weight||Box 1: 5 lbs.|
Box 2: 13 lbs.
|Box 1: 14lbs.|
Box 2: 13lbs.
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.