HealthCraft superpole stand assist system
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
HealthCraft superpole stand assist system is a safety pole that can be easily installed between any floor and ceiling by simply turning a jackscrew. The pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support the user, yet it does not require drilling holes into the floor or ceiling. This is ideal for relocating or removing the pole. Superpole system features non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free) grip that provides comfort and an improved surface to grab onto. HealthCraft superpole stand assist has a clean, modern design that blends into any room. Superpole stand assist system is a modular support system designed for those requiring assistance with standing, transferring, or moving in bed.
- Water resistant
- Material: alloy steel
- Floor to ceiling range: 93”-99”
- Finish: anti-microbial white powder coat
- Weight capacity: 300lbs (standard) or 450lbs (heavy duty)
- Stylish: Clean and modern design will suit any decor.
- Comfort: Foam hand grip provides a comfortable gripping surface, particularly useful for those with limited hand strength.
- No damage installation: Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold pole secure and prevent marring of floor and ceiling, even stipple ceilings.
- Versatile: Installs anywhere there is a floor and ceiling, placing transfer support directly where it is needed. Use it beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair. Custom ceiling heights are also available.
- Add on kits: The SuperPole can be multi-purposed to meet the changing needs: The SuperBar, SuperTrapeze, Uni-Fit™ Extender, Angled ceiling plate & Ceiling plate extender.
- Ease of installation: Quick and easy to install / relocate. Installs by turning the jackscrew at the bottom of the pole. The screw “expands” the pole to create enough tension between the floor and ceiling to hold the pole “rock solid” secure.
|HealthCraft Superpole stand assist system|
|Floor to ceiling range||93" - 99"|
|Installation hardware/fasteners||Zinc plated steel jackscrew included|
|Top plate length||20"|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; plastic cover sleeve|
|Base plate diameter||5"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs. (standard)|
450 lbs. (heavy-duty)
|Shipping dimensions||Box 1: 3"x6"x21”|
Box 2: 2.5Dx96"
|Shipping weight||Box 1: 5 lbs.|
Box 2: 13 lbs.
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.