HealthCraft supertrapeze add-on kit for superpole
HealthCraft supertrapeze add-on kit for superpole increases the functionality by providing in-bed support. The supertrapeze assists in one of the hardest motions – pulling from a lying position to a seated position in bed. It features a unique offset ladder rung design that allows for increased leverage, maximizes strength and comfort. The user can maximize on strength to climb more easily into a seated position. It is also easy to be stored out of the way when not being used.Features
- Water resistant
- Material: alloy steel
- Secures to pole with 3 set screws
- Anti-microbial white powder coat finish
- Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free) grip
- Triangular shape to include two points of leverage
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (no more than 150lbs should be exerted on the trapeze system)
|HealthCraft supertrapeze add-on kit|
|Height adjustable||6" - 18" from ceiling|
|Support arm length||17"|
|Strap range||29" from support arm|
|Grip length||6" top and 10" bottom|
|Installation mechanism||Secures to pole with 3 set screws|
|Installationhardware/fasteners||Cone point set screws (x3)|
|Fasteners exposed or concealed||Concealed; metal spring ring covers set screws|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||Box 1: 3"x15"x21”|
Box 2: 2.5"Dx96"
|Shipping weight||Box 1: 14lbs.|
Box 2: 13lbs.
- The manufacturer warrants this product for limited lifetime with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer will be held free from and against any and all liabilities, claims (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
- The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damage resulting from services performed by others or faulty installation, misuse or misapplication of goods sold.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for prospective profits or special, indirect, or consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without the manufacturer's prior approval.
- The manufacturer's total liability hereunder shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods specified hereon.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.