Healthpoint Oasis Fenestrated Wound Matrix 1-1/6" x 2-3/4" - 10/box
Oasis Wound Matrix is a natural extracellular matrix that has an intact three-dimensional structure that replaces the body’s missing or failing extracellular matrix. Oasis contains key components of the dermal extracellular matrix such as collagen, elastin, glycosaminoglycans, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans. It is derived from porcine small intestinal submucosa and retains the biological structure of extracellular molecules to provide the scaffolding to support cell proliferation and adherence.The Oasis Wound Matrix is based on SIS (small intestinal submucosa) technology for the repair and reinforcement of damaged tissue.The biomaterial is extracted in a manner that leaves the complex matrix intact even though all cells are removed. It is terminally sterilized to eliminate cell-borne pathogens and has a long shelf life.
- Oasis is comprised of small intestine submucosa material
- Broad indication that simplify wound managemaent by offering a versatile product useful for many situations
- Reduces the liklihood of the patient rejection due to its natural acellular yet intact extracellular matrix compostion
- Is easily accessible and economical based on its 24 months shelf-lifw and storage at room temperature
- Has an acellular compostion and is terminally sterlized
- Is easier use since there is no need for for removal of previously applied Oasis
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details