Healthpoint Oasis Fenestrated Wound Matrix Dressing 3 x 3-1/2 - 10/box
Healthpoint Oasis Wound Matrix is comprised of porcine-derived, acellular small intestine submucosa (SIS) material to form a matrix-based product compatible with human tissue. This is a complex scaffold that provides an optimal environment for restoration of tissue structure and function. It is indicated for use in all partial and full thickness wounds and skin loss injuries as well as superficial and second-degree burns.
- Healthpoint Oasis Wound Matrix Dressing is comprised of natural acellular yet intact extracellular matrix composition
- Easily accessible and economical based on its 24 months shelf-life and storage at room temperature
- Easy to use, since there is no need for removal of previously applied Oasis
- Contraindicated for individuals with porcine allergies and 3rd degree burns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details