Healthpoint Oasis Ultra Tri-Layer Wound Matrix Dressing, 2-3/4" x 7-7/8" - 5/Box
Healthpoint Oasis Wound Matrix is comprised of porcine-derived, acellular Small Intestine Submucosa (SIS) material to form a matrix-based product compatible with human tissue. This is a complex scaffold that provides an optimal environment for restoration of tissue structure and function. It is indicated for use in all partial and full thickness wounds and skin loss injuries as well as superficial and second-degree burns.Features
- Has an acellular composition and is terminally sterilized
- Oasis is comprised of small intestine submucosa material
- Is easier use since there is no need for for removal of previously applied Oasis
- Is easily accessible and economical based on its 24 months shelf-life and storage at room temperature
- Broad indication that simplify wound management by offering a versatile product useful for many situations
- Reduces the likelihood of the patient rejection due to its natural acellular yet intact extracellular matrix composition
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details