Special Needs Helmets
Special Needs Helmets are a necessity for child’s head protection and support is needed to keep the user safe from injury or harm. Our selection of helmets and head supports features a variety of different types of protection and protective accessories to fit the user's specific need no matter what their age.
- Comfortable to wear and reduces the risk of head injury.
- Lightweight, fully ventilated and offer complete head protection to the child.
- Available in a variety of styles and configurations to suit unique and special needs.
- Each Special Needs Helmet includes an adjustable chin guard or chinstrap for added comfort and safety.
Special Needs Head & Neck Supports
Special Needs Head & Neck Supports are used for individuals who have muscular weakness or pain. They are safe and comfortable devices to help children with special needs maintain an upright posture.]
- Maintain mid-line head positioning of child.
- Improves breathing, swallowing, feeding and social interaction.
- Helps children to control their head and neck positions to reduce the risks of any accidents.