Hillrom 100 Low LTC bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hillrom 100 Low Long Term Care bed is designed and engineered to meet the highest safety standard for electric medical equipment, the bed combines aesthetically pleasing designs with innovative features to create an ideal bed for any long-term care environment. Hillrom 100 Low bed for extended care communities combines warmth and style with essential features for resident independence - all in a bed that's easy to use and maintain. With a range of design and color options, the 100 LTC bed dresses up any resident's room while offering built-in comfort and independence.
- Free White glove delivery
- Free pair of built-in half rails
- Free 1-year in-home service
- Assist rail
- Battery backup
- Easy to use intuitive controls
- Removable headboard and footboard
- Auto contour and shearless pivot features
- Wide open space to allow for easy cleaning
- Meets the highest goal safety to standard for electric medical equipment
- Raises to heights from 8.5" to 26.5" with an innovative high/low mechanism
|Hillrom 100 Low LTC bed|
|Length - with standard sleep deck||93.25"|
|Length - with extended sleep deck||97.25"|
|Maximum width - with siderails||40"|
|Minimum under bed clearance||5.5"|
|Head section inclination (maximum)||60°|
|Knee section inclination (maximum)||20°|
|Deck height range||8.5" to 26.5"|
|Safe working load||450 lbs.|
- The Manufacturer warrants the original purchaser that its products and replacement parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
- The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and/or service for, or replacing, at its option, any product which is, in the sole discretion of the manufacturer, found to be defective.
- In addition to the foregoing one year warranty, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the frame and welds on its products will be free from structural defects for the life of the product.
- Any product upgrade or modification initiated by the manufacturer does not affect the original product warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.