Hill-Rom® 1039/1048 bariatric bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Customize this product as per your requirements, Please call us ..
Hill-Rom® 1039/1048 bariatric bed is modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance. 1039/1048 bariatric bed features a fully electric frame offering affordable comfort and ease of use for bariatric patients. This electric bariatric bed offers a variety of comfort and convenience features. A drainage bag holder, head of bed angle indicator, and mattress stops at the upper, lower and footend sides of the frame which helps to keep the patient safe.
- Free white glove delivery
- Free 1-year in-home service
- Drainage bag holder
- Available with four rails
- Head of bed angle indicator
- Easy-to-use six button pendant control
- Modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance
- Mattress stops located at the upper and lower sides of the frame and at the footend
|Hill-Rom® 1039/1048 bariatric bed|
|Platform||39" W x 84" L or 48" W x 84" L|
|Model 1039 Width (siderail to siderail)||41.5"|
|Model 1048 Width (siderail to siderail)||50.5"|
|Fold and roll configuration|
|Head section cart||57" W x 25" D x 66.6" H|
|Foot section cart||57" W x 25" D x 61" H|
|Patient weight||650 lbs. (700 lbs. safe working load)|
|Casters||5" x 1.25" steer and lock|
- The Manufacturer warrants the original purchaser that its products and replacement parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
- The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and/or service for, or replacing, at its option, any product which is, in the sole discretion of the manufacturer, found to be defective.
- In addition to the foregoing one year warranty, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the frame and welds on its products will be free from structural defects for the life of the product.
- Any product upgrade or modification initiated by the manufacturer does not affect the original product warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product