Hill-Rom® 300 wound surface with alternating pressure and low air loss
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom 300 wound care mattress with alternating pressure and low air loss is is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
Buy now and get free white glove deliveryFeatures
- Low air loss for microclimate control
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover
- Optional bolsters help keep patients centered and oriented
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times and ten comfort control settings to support comfort within a therapeutic range
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages
|Hill-Rom® 300 Wound Surface With Alternating Pressure And Low Air Loss|
|Standard Height||8"/10" bolstered|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit||350 lbs.|
|Weight with Bolstered option||Approx. 16.5 lbs.|
|Flammability||Cal 129, CPSC 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632|
|L x W x H||11.4" x 7.9" x 4.6"|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details