Hill-Rom® 310 wound care mattress with alternating pressure and low air loss
Hill-Rom 310 wound care mattress with alternating pressure and low air loss is a cost-effective option for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. P310 Wound Surface is a compact, lightweight prevention and treatment surface that combines both alternating pressure and low air loss modalities in one mattress, resulting in an easy to use, affordable option with added safety components that both patients and caregivers will appreciate. In addition to its performance features, the surface has also been designed to fit the CareAssist® ES bed and other flat deck frames to maximize the level of therapy and safety to the patient and caregiver.
Buy now and get free white glove deliveryFeatures
- Mattress length options of 80" and 84"
- Accommodates patients weighing up to 400 lbs
- Multi-zoned, alternating pressure with low air loss
- Standard quick inflate device for faster mattress inflation
- Unique cell-on-cell technology provides added support and minimizes bottoming out
- Supports Hill-Rom® 1000 bed, CareAssist® ES bed, Advanta™ 2 bed and other flat deck frames
- Designed for low to moderate-risk patients to prevent and treat Stage I through uncomplicated Stage IV pressure ulcers
|P310 Wound Surface Prevention and Treatment Surface|
|Model||80" version||84" version||80" version (with Bolsters)||84" version (with Bolsters)|
|Internal Dimension (LxWxH)||80" x 35.4" x 8"||84" x 35.4" x 8"||80" x 35.4" x 8"/10"||84" x 35.4 x 8"/10"|
|Weight||16.5 lbs.||16.5 lbs.||17.5 lbs.||17.5 lbs.|
|Meets flammability requirements||-||-||16CFR1632, 16CFR1633, CAL129, CAL603||16CFR1632, 16CFR1633, CAL129, CAL603|
|Power Supply||AC 120V 50/60 Hz, 0.17A (for 120V system)|
|Fuse Rating||T1A, 250V|
|Cycle Time||Four settings (10,15,20 minute and OptiRest)|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||11.4" x7.9" x4.6"|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details