Hill-Rom® AccuMax Quantum™ VPC pressure redistribution mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® AccuMax Quantum™ VPC pressure redistribution mattress offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at moderate risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release™ valve technology the AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and manage skin breakdown without the need for a blower, pump, or power source. If alternating pressure redistribution is needed, the AccuMax Quantum VPC surface with AirPort can also be used with the CU2 pump. (flat deck models only)
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface features:
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area
- Optional control unit provides powered Alternating Pressure (AP) for additional therapy
- A viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy.
|Hill-Rom® AccuMax Quantum™ VPC pressure redistribution mattress|
|Standard lengths||75" or 80" or 84"|
|Weight limit||500 lbs.|
|Weight||Approx. 29 lbs, depending on model|
|Flammability||Cal 121,129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB-4.2 No. 27.7-M89|
|L x W x H||11.8" x 8.9" x 4.10"|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves,printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details