Hill-Rom® Advanta™ 2 Med Surg bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® Advanta™ 2 Med Surg bed offers improved ease of use through innovation and proven performance. Advanta™ 2 Med Surg bed provides clients egress/ingress, less user positioning, and more convenience through storage and other features. The Advanta™ 2 incorporates bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom's patented three-level detection algorithms.
An intuitive caregiver experience:
- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility
- One-button dining chair feature places patients at a low height
- Built-in bed extender lets a single caregiver add length to the bed
- Integrated line manager keeps IV lines untangled and out of the way
Protect your clients from skin breakdown:
Designed by experienced clinical professionals, comprehensive Safe Skin® program for the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown helps improve outcomes with the goal of making them repeatable and sustainable. By empowering patients with features that enhance their autonomy and facilitate their independence, the Advanta™ 2 bed improves their experience and is designed to deliver comfort.
An empowering client experience:
- In-rail storage compartment
- Care grip client egress assist handle
- Siderail client positioning controls are freely accessible to the user
Designed to promote safety at the bedside:
- One-button dining chair® position enables caregivers to place client in the chair position while the bed remains at a low height.
- Point-of-Care® siderail controls are conveniently located in a central location, on both sides of the bed, where client and caregiver interaction occurs.
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology helps support client positioning.
- The electric vascular foot allows the caregiver to raise client’s feet without having to lift the weight of the client’s legs.
- The ergonomically correct care grip handle provides just the right grip for safer bed exit.
- Convenient siderail storage provides the client access to their cell phone, glasses or other personal items.
Advanta™ 2 med-surg bed’s intuitive and integrated functionality-like positioning, transporting, communication, monitoring, and alerts-deliver the features to help top priorities and enhance your experience as a caregiver.
- Three-Mode Bed Exit System with three different sensitivities-Clients Movement, Bed Exiting, and Out-of-Bed- may help reduce false alarms with normal client movement.
- SafeView® Alert System keeps staff informed of a client’s bed status.
- Advanta™2 bed connects to send data to NaviCare® Nurse Call, EMRs or other clinical applications.
|Hill-Rom® Advanta™ 2 Med Surg bed|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75"|
|High position floor to deck||32.5"|
|Max head of bed elevation||65°|
|Max knee elevation||36°|
|Foot section inclination||-23°|
|Maximum Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg||16°|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve month from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product