Hillrom Art of Care® overbed table 635
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hillrom Art of Care® overbed table 636 feature a low profile design that accommodates most of today's hospital beds. It fits effortlessly under beds and features a larger surface area that maximizes infection control.
Art of Care® Overbed Table 635:
- Low profile base
- Tuning fork base
- Thermofoil top
- Single top with three top option configurations (style 1,3,4)
Tuning fork base:
Braille on all touch points:
Features and Benefits:
- Easy roll casters
- Braille on all touch points
- Thermofoil table surface
- Variable Height Adjustment
- Steel column provides durability
- Automatic raising tabletop with easy lift handle
- Tuning fork base design for fit and function with beds & furniture
|Hillrom Art of Care® overbed table 635|
|Overall height: Standard base||(hi/hi) 46.3", (low/low) 29.3"|
|Base height: Standard base||2.5"|
|Weight capacity||25 lbs.|
|Overall weight||59 lbs.|
- The Manufacturer warrants the original purchaser that its products and replacement parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
- The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and/or service for, or replacing, at its option, any product which is, in the sole discretion of the manufacturer, found to be defective.
- In addition to the foregoing one year warranty, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the frame and welds on its products will be free from structural defects for the life of the product.
- Any product upgrade or modification initiated by the manufacturer does not affect the original product warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.