Hill-Rom® CareAssist® ES Medical Bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® CareAssist® ES Medical Bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. CareAssist ES Bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this med surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting.
CareAssist® ES bed provides protection from skin breakdown with its SlideGuard® feature which helps protect the patient’s skin during repositioning by keeping the patient’s hips in place while the back of the bed elevates. The bed’s open architecture allows you to use almost any commercially available surface, offering maximum flexibility to care for patients at every level of risk for skin breakdown.
- Free White glove delivery
- Free 1-year in-home service
- Free Built in head and foot bed rails
- Integrated scale
- SafeView® alerts
- One-hand bed extender
- Automatic battery backup
- Electric vascular foot position
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- Dining Chair® One-button feature
- Audible tone “brake not set” alarm
- SideCom® Nurse Call and entertainment controls
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hillrom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
|Hill-Rom® CareAssist® ES Medical Bed|
|Frame length with head/footboard (w/ bumpers)||90"|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5"|
|Optional scale system|
|Accuracy||1% of patient weight|
|Weigh in any position||Yes|
|Scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75"|
|High position floor to deck||32.5"|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Weight limit (safe working load)||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product