Hill-Rom® NP100 prevention mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® NP100 prevention mattress with its multi-zone construction and shear liner helps reduce pressure ulcer incidence. NP100 non-powered surface is an ideal choice to maintain the skin integrity of clients and prevent pressure ulcers before they start.
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
|Hill-Rom® NP100 prevention mattress|
|Standard Lengths||76", 80", 84"|
|Weight limit||350 lbs.|
|Flammability||Cal129, CPSC 16CFR1633, Boston IX-11|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details