Hillrom NP50 bariatric mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hillrom NP50 bariatric mattress is a non-powered surface that is lightweight, easy to clean, affordable, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations. NP50 heavy duty mattress is a comfortable solution for residents and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments.Features:
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-microbial agent in foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria
|Hillrom NP50 bariatric mattress|
|Dimensions||84" x 39" x 7"|
84" x 48" x 7"
|Flammability||Cal129, CPSC 16CFR1633, Boston IX-11|
|Weight Limit||700 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details