Hill-Rom® NP50 foam mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® NP50 foam mattress is a comfortable solution for residents and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments. NP50 non-powered surface is lightweight, easy to clean, affordable, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations.
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-microbial agent in foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria
|Hill-Rom® NP50 foam mattress|
|Length||76" or 80" or 84"|
|Weight limit||350 lbs.|
|Weight||Approx. 24 lbs.|
|Flammability||Cal129, CPSC 16CFR1633, Boston IX-11|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details