Resident Long Term Care Bed - Hill-Rom
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hillrom Resident® long term care bed is a high quality bed that offers a variety of comfort, convenience, and safety features. Resident® long term care bed provides a unique combination of function, aestethics, durability, and value for both residents and caregivers. Several options are available to meet your specific needs of residents and caregivers. Hillrom Resident® LTC Bed accommodates a wide variety of prevention mattresses and treatment surfaces.
- Free white glove delivery
- Free 1-year in-home service
- Head of Bed angle indicators help ensure proper elevation
- Footend control lockout panel helps create a safer resident environment
- Locking casters allow for easy relocation and positioning within the room
- Standard drainage hooks and IV pole mounts enhance safety for both caregivers and residents
- Large, easy-to-see, easy-to-operate side rail-mounted controls enhance resident comfort and independence
- Electric high/low movement facilitates resident egress and provides comfortable working height for caregivers
- The standard head and knee elevation with one-touch Auto Contour enhances caregiver safety and allows for easier patient positioning
LTC310 : Head rails with controls, Four floor breaks, Assist Bar (Foot End)
LTC320 : Head rails with controls, Foot rails without controls, Four floor breaks
Includes free shipping and installation in the home.
|Hillrom Resident® long term care bed|
|Length with bumpers in high position||95.25"|
|Length with bumpers in low position||91.5"|
|Sleep deck length||80"|
|Width - Siderails Up||42"|
|Sleep deck width||36"|
|Minimum under bed clearance||5"|
|Head section maximum inclination||67°|
|Knee section maximum inclination||27°|
|Deck Height Range (not including mattress)||13.875" - 30"|
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
- The Manufacturer warrants the original purchaser that its products and replacement parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
- The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and/or service for, or replacing, at its option, any product which is, in the sole discretion of the manufacturer, found to be defective.
- In addition to the foregoing one year warranty, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that the frame and welds on its products will be free from structural defects for the life of the product.
- Any product upgrade or modification initiated by the manufacturer does not affect the original product warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Any return that is requested after product delivery is subject to the manufacturer’s approval.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product