Hill-Rom® Synergy® air elite low air loss therapy mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hill-Rom® synergy air elite low air loss powered mattress allows caregivers to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. Synergy air elite powered mattress features comfort control that facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient's skin cool and dry. This therapeutic surface provides flexibility and comfort throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your patient needs it.
- Free white glove delivery
- Free 1-year in-home service
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
|Synergy® air elite mattress||Standard||Bariatric|
|Standard Length||80" or 84"||85"|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit||600 lbs.||1000 lbs.|
|Weight||33 lbs.||40 lbs.|
|Flammability||16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, and Cal 129 only||16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, and Cal 129 only|
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery.
- However, electro mechanical mattress components (compressors, valves, printed circuit boards, hoses, and couplers) are covered by the general one (1) year warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details