Hollister Adapt Round Convex Barrier Rings 20 mm - 10/box
Hollister Adapt Round Convex Barrier Rings helps support the peristomal skin for stomas that do not protrude from the abdomen. They may be cut or stacked together to adjust barrier thickness for deeper convexity. The thinness and flexibility of these rings allows them to be molded to the shape of the stoma.Features
- Latex free
- Flextend skin barrier
- Hollister Adapt Round Convex Barrier Rings feature extended wear skin barrier technology for durability and erosion prevention
- SoftFlex is gentle and flexible, yet it adheres well to the skin. Fill in depressions and even out skin contours under a skin barrierUsed to help prevent ostomy output from getting under the pouch seal
|Application||Convex Barrier Ring|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details