Hollister Adapt Skin Barrier Paste 0.5 oz. Tube - 20/box
Hollister Adapt Skin Barrier Paste is used to fill or caulk uneven skin contours to create a flatter surface. It helps to prevent drainage from getting under the ostomy skin barrier. It may help extend the wear time of the skin barrier. This latex free paste contains alcohol and comes in easy-to-squeeze tube with red cap. Serves as a caulk, not a glue or adhesive.Features
- Protects skin and often extends the life of skin barrier
- Adapt Paste will not harm stoma or cause it to stop draining
- Paste is not an adhesive and too much paste may actually interfere with a good seal
- Paste performs better if it is allowed to sit for a short time before it is applied to the skin
- Hollister Adapt Skin Barrier Paste prevents liquid drainage from getting between skin and skin barrier
|Application||Skin Barrier Paste|
|Specifications||0.5 oz. Tube|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details