Hollister centerpointlock Cut-to-Fit Flextend Colostomy Skin Barrier, 2-3/4" Flange, 2" Stoma- Each
Hollister CenterPointLock Two-Piece Extended Wear Flextend Skin Barrier With Tape is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileostomies. It eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange and protects the skin over extended wearing time.Features
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge
- Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas
- Security assured with patented CenterPointLock feature; prevents accidental separation of pouch from skin barrier
|Barrier Shape||Convex, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Extended Wear|
|Flange Size||2-3/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||Cut-to-fit, Up to 2 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Letter K|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details