Hollister colostomy barrier flextend tape 1-1/2" flange letter h hydrocolloid 3/4" stoma - 5/box
Hollister CenterPointLock Two-Piece Extended Wear Convex Pre-Cut Flextend Skin Barrier is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileostomies. The built-in convexity provides security and leak protection for those with retracted, flush, or recessed stomas.Features
- Porous cloth adhesive is gentle to the skin
- Swell when in contact with liquid discharge
- CenterPointLock ensures secure attachment and prevents accidental skin barrier separation
- Has mildly acidic pH (4-1/2 - 5.0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms
- Floating flange allows fingers to be put under flange for support while attaching pouch to barrier
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the two-piece skin barrier to the skin
- Pre-sized barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation
- Hollister CenterPointLock Two-Piece Extended Wear Convex Pre-Cut Flextend Skin Barrier eliminates pressure on post-operative abdomens with the floating flange
|Barrier Shape||Convex, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Extended Wear|
|Flange Size||1-1/2 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||3/4 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Letter H|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details