Hollister Colostomy barrier flexwear tape 2-1/4" flange red code cut-fit up to 1-1/2" stoma - 5/box
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Standard Wear Convex Cut-to-fit FlexWear Skin Barrier With Tape Border eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange. Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas. FlexWear skin barrier provides skin protection for an extended wear time.Features
- Latex free
- Skin barrier with integrated beige floating flange
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Floating flange allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch
|Barrier Shape||Convex, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Standard Wear|
|Flange Size||2-1/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||Cut-to-fit, Up to 1-1/2 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Red Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details