Hollister Colostomy barrier softflex without tape universal size flange, 13/16" stoma - 10/box
Hollister Adapt Barrier Rings can be cut, stretched and stacked together to improve the fit of the pouching system. They are used to fill in or caulk uneven skin contours near the stoma to create a flatter surface and to prevent ostomy drainage from getting under the skin barrier.Features
- Latex free
- Sting-free alternative to paste
- For individuals with sensitive skin or limited dexterity
- SoftFlex is gentle and flexible, yet if adheres well to the skin
- Fill in depressions and even out skin contours under a skin barrier
- Hollister Adapt Barrier Rings features flextend M skin barrier formulation
- Prolongs skin barrier wear time when used under a pouch or 2-piece skin barrier
- Thinness and flexibility of these rings allows them to be molded to the shape of the stoma
|Adhesive Type||Without Tape|
|Barrier Type||Standard Wear|
|Flange Size||Universal Size Flange|
|Opening Size||13/16 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Not Coded|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details