Hollister drain tube attachment device, sterile - each
Hollister Drain Tube Attachment Device secures tube or catheter by its uniquely designed tube attachment clamping mechanism that eliminates sutures. It provides an easy-to-use alternative to tape for securing tubes and drains. Protects periwound skin by using hydrocolloid skin care technology. Features a FlexWear skin barrier to help protect the skin and an adjustable clamping mechanism to allow for easy tube positioning and better access for site care.Features
- Lasts up to 7 days
- Reduces nursing time
- Hollister Drain Tube Attachment Device is cost effective
- Secures a variety of drains or tubes vertical to patients skin
|Application||Drain Tube Attachment Device|
|Specifications||Secures tubes 10-24 French|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details