Hollister new image cut-to-fit convex flexwear skin barrier 1-1/2" stoma size - 5/box
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Extended Wear Convex Cut-to-fit Flextend Skin Barrier has a built-in convexity eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange. The built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas.Features
- Latex free
- Comes without tape border
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Hollister New Image Two-Piece Extended Wear Convex Cut-to-fit Flextend Skin Barrier is durable and offers high resistance to erosion
- Has an integrated floating flange, which allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch
|Adhesive Type||Without Tape|
|Barrier Shape||Convex, Floating Flange|
|Barrier Type||Extended Wear|
|Flange Size||2-1/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||Cut-To-Fit, Up To 1-1/2 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Red Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details