Hollister new image non-sterile drainable kits with clamp closure - each
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Standard Wear Cut-to-fit Ultra-Clear Non sterile Drainable Pouch Kit feature ComfortWear panels attached to both sides of the pouch which provide a soft, cloth-like, fabric-type covering between the pouch and the skin. It protects skin from corrosive drainage and eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive floating flange.Features
- Latex free
- Length : 12"
- Belt Tabs
- Clamp Closure
- Flat skin barrier
- Comes with tape border
- Ultra-clear odor-barrier pouch film
- Recommended for post-operative use
- Most suitable for colostomies or ileostomies
- To close the pouch, curved, beige clamp is used
- Designed to be opened at the bottom when emptying
- Soft, beige one-sided ComfortWear pouch panels help provide comfort
- Skin barrier provides excellent adhesion to the skin and is designed to be worn for more than one day
- Confidence assured with the floating flange, provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly clicks into place
|Application||Colostomy / Ileostomy Kit|
|Barrier Style||Trim to Fit|
|Flange Size||2-1/4 Inch Flange|
|Length||12 Inch Length|
|Stoma Opening Size||Up to 1-3/4 Inch|
|System Type||Two-Piece System|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details