Hollister ostomy irrigation sleeve new image system blue 2-3/4" flange 36" length - 5/box
Hollister New Image Two-Piece Transparent Irrigator Sleeve is designed to be used when routine colostomy irrigation is recommended by a healthcare professional to regulate emptying the bowel at a scheduled time. The irrigation sleeve opens at the top for easy access to the stoma during the irrigation procedure and can be closed with the attached wire closure. The long sleeve allows effluent to be directed into the toilet. Integrated tabs permit easy attachment of a belt. Includes drainable pouch clamp.Features
- Latex free
- Length: 30" (76cm)
- Odor-barrier film
- Approximately one hour for irrigation procedure
- Similar to an enema with the water being placed into your stoma
- Should only be done under the advice of a knowledgeable healthcare provider
- Reusable sleeve designed to be used with any New Image two-piece skin barrier with same flange size
- Hollister New Image Two-Piece Transparent Irrigator Sleeve has curved, beige pouch clamp and belt tabs
- Appropriate for some people with sigmoid or descending colostomies,not for people with urostomy or ileostomy
|Application||Ostomy Irrigation Sleeve|
|Flange Size||2-3/4 Inch Flange|
|For Use With||New Image Skin Barrier Flange|
|Pouch Length||36 Inch Length|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details