Hoyer classic bariatric lift - HPL700-S2
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer classic bariatric lift - HPL700-S2 is sturdy and robust with a safe working load of 700 lbs., and is compatible with multiple spreader bars, allows caregivers to use one lift for clients considered bariatric and non-bariatric alike. HPL700 is also equipped with unique Hoyer Smart Monitor technology that accurately records and displays vital lift utilization and service data to help improve safety for both clients and caregivers, facilitate the lift’s maintenance, and optimize the product’s lifetime.
Features:Interchangeable spreader bars:
- Compatible with multiple spreader bars increases the versatility allows caregivers to make the best choice for the client.
- The powered base allows the legs to be opened and closed to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles without bending or twisting.
- Proprietary technology that features a programmable control box that accurately records and displays vital lift utilization and service data.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer classic bariatric lift - HPL700-S2|
|Safe working load||700 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||56"|
|Minimum overall length||55"|
|Maximum overall height||81"|
|Minimum overall height||57.75"|
|Height at maximum reach||46.5"|
|Reach at maximum height||28.5"|
|Reach at minimum height||27"|
|Maximum reach (Center of spreader bar to the front of the mast)||37.75"|
|Legs open - external width||46.25"|
|Legs open - internal width||42.25"|
|Legs closed - external width||27.5"|
|Legs closed - internal width||23.5"|
|Overall height of legs||4.5"|
|Front twin casters||3"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Maximum sound level||64 dB (A)|
|Operating forces of the controls meet the requirements of ISO 10535|
|Mast, base, boom assembly, cradle||143.4 lbs.|
|Power pack||6.6 lbs.|
|Product weight||150 lbs.|
|Base assembly||83 lbs.|
|Mast and boom (not included battery)||40.4 lbs.|
|6-point spreader bar||20 lbs.|
|All measurements are within a +5/-5% tolerance.|
|Bariatric loop spreader bar (measurement to top of location pins)|
|Electric shock protection|
|Lift||Internal power source|
|Degree of shock protection|
|Intended operating environment||>+5˚C <+40˚C|
|Outside this environment, functionality and safety may be compromised|
|Batteries||2 x12 volt Rechargeable sealed lead acid type|
|Battery capacity||3.2 Ampere Hours|
|Charger rated input||100/240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Charger rated output||27.4/29 VDC@0.8A|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note:Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.