Hoyer HPL500 power patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Hoyer HPL500 power patient lift is a versatile, heavy-duty mobile patient lift which can easily handle most any patient handling task. HPL500 included Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you to recommended service. This is accomplished by the HPL500’s unique ELR (Effective Lifting Range) making it the preferred choice for caregivers. HPL500 patient lift has 500 lbs. safe working load. Hoyer patient lift has many of the performance characteristics of a premium patient lift however the price reflects a mid-range lift.
- Battery pack (2) and charger
- Weight capacity up to 500 lbs.
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Outstanding effective lifting range-(ELR) of (20" - 76")
- Available in powered base or foot-operated manual base
- Smart monitor technology promotes compliance and adds longevity to lift
- The optional scale may be purchased which helps to weigh the patient in the transfer process
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer HPL500 power patient lift|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||54.4"|
|Minimum overall length||50.1"|
|Maximum overall height||83.7"|
|Minimum overall height||56.4"|
|Spreader bar - maximum height||76"|
|Spreader bar - minimum height||205"|
|Height at maximum reach||48.5"|
|Reach at maximum height||17.7"|
|Reach at minimum height||16.9"|
|Legs open - internal width||44.9"|
|Legs closed - external width||27.4"|
|Overall height of legs||4"|
|Front twin casters||3"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Weight - including battery||105 lbs.|
|Battery 24 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type|
|Battery capacity 2.9 Ampere hours|
|Charger rated input 100 - 240 V AC / 50 / 60 Hz|
|Charger rated output 29.5 V DC Max 19W / IPX5|
|Electrical Shock Protection|
|Charger - class II|
|Lift - internal power source|
|Degree of Shock Protection|
|Charger - Type B|
|Lift - Type B|
|Intended Operating Environment|
|Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.