Hoyer HSA400 manual standing aid
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer HSA400 manual standing aid is an active transfer device for users who, although partially impaired, have some weight bearing ability, trunk strength, and the ability to participate in their transfers. HSA400 stand aid keeps the user engaged and active in all of their transfers. It is easy for the users to grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up into position. HSA400 features a padded split seat that is positioned so that it swings out to allow loading or unloading, and then swings back to form a secure and comfortable seat for transport. Transport functions of all types are quick and require minimal caregiver assistance.
Adjustable kneepad - Contoured, height adjustable knee pad offers high-level comfort and accommodates a large range of patient sizes.
HSA400 base - A small foot print base allows access to clients in tight quarters. Front legs taper inwards allows the base to fit between the wheels of a standard wheelchair.
Swing seat - Padded swing seats come together to form a stable and secure yet comfortable sitting surface. The hardwearing seat surface allows for easy disinfection. Seats fold flat against the side arms when not in use.Features:
- 400 lbs. safe working load
- Rugged design for use in all settings
- Small footprint for negotiating tight spaces
- Adjustable knee pads to accommodate a large range of patient sizes
|Hoyer HSA400 manual standing aid|
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||31.1"|
|Minimum overall length||31.1"|
|Maximum overall height||43"|
|Minimum overall height||43"|
|Legs open - external width||16.2"|
|Legs open - internal width||25.1"|
|Legs closed - external width||29.9"|
|Legs closed - internal width||22.6"|
|Product weight||60 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.