Hoyer Legacy C-HLA manual hydraulic patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer Legacy C-HLA manual hydraulic patient lift is made with a durable chrome finish that is sturdy and capable of being utilized for car transfers (with the straight bar cradle). The lift's base legs are adjustable, catering to customized needs. With a built-in extended reach, caregivers can better assist with floor pick-up without stressing their body. The lift operates smoothly with 4" offset casters being a stable device.Features:
- Adjustable legs
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Extended reach for floor pick-up capabilities
- Long-wearing chrome finish maintains appearance
- Mast and base separate for easy travel or storage
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer Legacy C-HLA manual hydraulic patient lift|
|Product weight||80 lbs.|
|Product width|| Minimum base dimensions: 24"|
|Product weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Range of boom (Measured from top center of cradle to floor)||30" - 80.5"|
|Sling seat height:||33"|
|Tubing diameter||2" round|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- One Year Warranty: Lifter structure; base, mast, boom, and suspension cradle, Hydraulic pump/jack (for manual lifters), Electronic control box and actuator (for power lifters)
- 90 Days Warranty: All other non-durable components, such as rubber parts, plastic parts and painted surfaces, batteries and hand pendants are warranted from original consumer/owner purchase.
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.