Hoyer professional 6-point full back padded sling
Hoyer professional 6-point full back padded sling is a more specialized sling. Full back padded sling is designed for use as the traditional Quick Fit sling but offers greater comfort and negates the need for side suspenders. 6-point full back sling has integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard and is available in five size.Features
- Available in five size
- Boned head support
- Traditional quick fit sling
- Weight capacity up to 500 lbs.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X-Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X-Large||< 500 lbs.||-|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants slings to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner as below:
- Twelve Months Warranty: Standard Slings
- Fourteen Days Warranty: Disposable Slings
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is applicable only if disposable slings are not washed under any circumstances and its working load has not exceeded 500 lbs.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details