Hoyer professional advance hydraulic lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Hoyer professional advance hydraulic lift is a professional series lift that features a unique tapered leg design to accommodate large furniture. The advance hydraulic lift is aluminum constructed; compact sized patient lift that ensures the care giver as well the patient feel safe during the transfer. Professional advance lift incorporates triangular folded design which allows the lift to securely stand unaided and push foot pad reduces the force needed to initiate movement.Features
- Over-sized handle
- Triangular folded design
- All aluminum construction
- Weight capacity up to 341 lbs.
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Swan neck leg design accommodates large furniture
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer advance hydraulic patient lift|
|Safe working load||341 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||49.2"|
|Minimum overall length||47.2"|
|Maximum overall height||72.6"|
|Minimum overall height||53.1"|
|Spreader bar: maximum height||64.6"|
|Spreader bar: minimum height (usable)||15.4"|
|Height at maximum reach||33.5"|
|Reach at maximum height||28"|
|Reach at minimum height||15.4"|
|Maximum reach (center of spreader bar to the front of the mast)||33.5"|
|Legs open - external width||43.7"|
|Legs open - internal width||45.7"|
|Legs closed - external width||25.2"|
|Legs closed - internal width||21.7"|
|Overall height of legs||4.7"|
|Front twin casters||3"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Total weight||59 lbs.|
|All measurements are within a +5/-5 degree of tolerance.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight Capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity|
|Note : Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.