Hoyer professional ascend power stand-up lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer professional ascend power stand-up lift is compact and easy to operate in confined spaces such as bathrooms and has many key design features that make it a truly flexible piece of equipment. Professional ascend lift has active lifting motion which is designed to encourage user participation, which ultimately promotes resident independence and well-being. Hoyer ascend lift transfers a resident from a low-seated position to fully extend with ease. Hoyer ascend lift comes with molded design supportive knee pads which are adjustable in height. Ascend standing lift has a leg strap to ensure the resident feels comfortable and fully supported.Electrical specifications
- Battery capacity - 2.9A ampere hours
- Charger rated input - 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Charger rated output - 27.4/29.0 VDC @ 0.8A
- Battery - 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - Type B
- Charger - Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C <+40°C (Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised)
Buy now and get free deluxe stand-aid sling
- Removable foot tray
- Adjustable knee pad with leg strap
- Compact design for better maneuverability
- Long lifting range to accommodate resident population
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional ascend lift|
|Safe working load||375 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||43.3"|
|Minimum overall length||39.3"|
|Maximum overall height||67.3"|
|Minimum overall height||42.1"|
|Maximum height to attachment point||65.5"|
|Minimum height to attachment point||38.9"|
|Legs open - external width||39.1"|
|Legs open - internal width||34.8"|
|Legs closed - external width||24.8"|
|Legs closed - internal width||20.0"|
|Overall height of legs||4.7"|
|Front twin casters||4"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Mast, base, boom assembly||97 lbs.|
|Power pack||6.6 lbs.|
|Total weight||103.6 lbs.|
|Base assembly||42.9 lbs.|
|Mast & boom assembly||45.1 lbs.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight Capacity||Range|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.