Hoyer professional calibre power lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer professional calibre power lift is an ideal patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patients. Calibre lift has been designed to be configured with or without a weigh scale. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display on both sides and user-friendly controls. Professional calibre lift is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load rating of 850 lbs. Professional calibre power lift comes with large, open 6 point cradle which results in less discomfort to the patient caused by pinching and squeezing.
Calibre lift comes with powered base which allows the legs to be opened and closed to enable access around armchairs, wheelchairs and similar obstacles without bending or twisting. The Hoyer calibre comes standard with two batteries and a charging station. Visual and audible low battery indicators are featured. The Calibre lift comes with standard weigh scale that allows the caregiver to adjust the position of the display for easier viewing. The Lift scale has simple, intuitive controls which provide the resident’s weight in pounds or kilograms.
Buy now and get a free slingElectric shock protection
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - type B
- Intended operating environment: > 5°C < 40°C
- Outside this environment, functionality and safety may be compromised
- Battery capacity - 3.2 ampere hours
- Charger rated input - 100/240VAC 50/60Hz
- Charger rated output - 27.4/29 VDC@0.8A
- Batteries - 2x12 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional calibre power lift|
|Safe working load||850 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||71"|
|Minimum overall length||68.5"|
|Maximum overall height||87"|
|Minimum overall height||62"|
|6-point cradle maximum height||73"|
|6-point cradle minimum height||25.5"|
|Height at maximum reach||68"|
|Reach at maximum height||22.5"|
|Reach at minimum height||28.5"|
|Maximum reach (centre of 6-point cradle to the front of the mast)||32.5"|
|Legs open - external width||56"|
|Legs open - internal width||49"|
|Legs closed - external width||35"|
|Legs closed - internal width||27.5"|
|Overall height of legs||5"|
|Front twin casters||4"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Mast, base, boom assembly (includes 6-point cradle)||240 lbs.|
|Power pack||6.6 lbs.|
|Total weight||246.6 lbs.|
|6-point cradle||20 lbs.|
|All measurements are within a +5/--5 degree of tolerance|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note : Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.