Hoyer professional presence lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer professional presence lift is engineered and designed to handle almost any resident-handling task. Hoyer presence can lift residents from the floor as well accommodate transfers to higher surfaces. Hoyer presence lift has 500 lbs. safe working load and greater spatial area make this lift a perfect fit for larger residents. Hoyer presence lift is constructed with lightweight aluminum. Hoyer presence lift features swan neck style legs that allows it to get closer to the resident. Hoyer presence lift comes standard with a power base and is also available with a scale option.Electrical specifications
- Battery capacity - 3.2A ampere hours
- Charger rated output - 29.5 VDC, Max. 19 W
- Battery - 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Charger rated input - 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - type B
- Charger - type B
- Intended operating environment: > +5°C < +40°C (Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised)
- Foot Pad - Ergonomic foot pad to assist with initiating movement.
- Low leg option - It is designed to fit under beds, stretchers, and other furnishings with low clearance.
- Smart monitor - It is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data.
- Interchangeable cradle bars - The restriction of using certain lifts are the slings that you can use on the product. Hoyer presence lift however gives you a choice of sling systems.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional presence lift|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||57.5"|
|Minimum overall length||55.1"|
|Maximum overall height||81.3"|
|Minimum overall height||57.5"|
|Spreader bar maximum height||75.2"|
|Spreader bar minimum height||16.9"|
|Height at maximum reach||51.5"|
|Reach at maximum height||25.6"|
|Reach at minimum height||15.7"|
|Maximum reach (centre of spreader bar to the front of the mast)||36.6"|
|Legs open - external width||45.2"|
|Legs open - internal width||40.1"|
|Legs closed - external width||26.4"|
|Legs closed - internal width||21.6"|
|Front twin casters||4"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Overall height of legs||4.7"|
|Overall height of low legs (option)||2.4"|
|Total weight||88 lbs.|
|Cradle maximum height (measurement to top of location pins)||61"|
|Cradle minimum height (usable) (measurement to top of location pins)||15.4"|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.