Hoyer professional stature lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer professional stature lift can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces, while allowing the choice of different sling systems. Professional stature lift has a safe working load of 500 lbs. and one of the largest lifting ranges available (min 26.6" max 77.7"), the Stature is able to cope with even the most demanding and technical of resident handling situations. Hoyer stature patient lift's design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the resident and caregiver from injury at all times. Professional stature lift features swan neck style legs that allows it to get closer to the resident.Electrical Specifications
- Battery capacity - 3.2A ampere hours
- Charger rated output - 29.5 VDC, Max. 19 W
- Battery - 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Charger rated input - 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - Type B
- Charger - Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5˚C <+40˚C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
Buy now and get free comfort standard polyester slingFeatures:
- Integrated hand control - Allows caregiver to remain close to the resident during the repositioning process.
- Smart monitor - It is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data.
- Scale - Integrated design allows caregiver to adjust position of display for easier viewing. Simple intuitive controls provide resident’s weight in pounds or kilograms.
- Power positioning cradle - It enhances caregiver safety while maintaining resident comfort. Compact removable design promotes ease of service without removing entire lift from service.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional stature lift|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||54.7"|
|Minimum overall length||50.8"|
|Maximum overall height||83.8"|
|Minimum overall height||76.6"|
|Height at maximum reach||77.8"|
|Reach at maximum height||24.6"|
|Reach at minimum height||24.6"|
|Maximum reach (centre of spreader bar to the front of the mast)||24.6"|
|Legs open - external width||53.5"|
|Legs open - internal width||48.4"|
|Legs closed - external width||29.9"|
|Legs closed - internal width||25.1"|
|Overall height of legs||4.3"|
|Front twin casters||4"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|4 point position cradle (measurement to top of location pins)|
|Cradle max. height||61"|
|Cradle min. height (usable)||15.4"|
|(Note:4 point positioning cradle is standard fitment with the Stature lift.)|
|6 point spreader bar (measurement to top of location pins)|
|Spreader bar max. height||77.7"|
|Spreader bar min. height (usable)||26.6"|
|(Note:6 point positioning cradle is optional for the Stature lift.)|
|Mast, base, boom assembly||142 lbs.|
|4 point positioning cradle||13.2 lbs.|
|Power pack||6.6 lbs.|
|Total weight||162 lbs.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.