Hoyer slide sheet
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Hoyer slide sheets are made with ultra-low friction material which helps in re-positioning and also reduces injuries. Hoyer slide sheets are washable and are available in three different sizes to provide three different transfer applications:Small slide sheets are to be used under the client's feet along with a large slide sheet, when moving client in prone position.
Medium slide sheets are to be used for positioning the client's hips and mid-section. It can also be used for re-positioning of smaller or shorter client in prone position.
Large slide sheets are to be used for lateral re-positioning of average to tall client in prone position.
- Launder able up to 185° F
- Available in three different sizes
- Nylon material with special silicone treatment
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Hoyer slide sheet|
|NA25525||Small||24" x 18"|
|NA25526||Medium||36" x 25"|
|NA25527||Large||60" x 31"|
The manufacturer warrants slide sheets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner as below:
- Twelve Months Warranty: Slide Sheet
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to supplying replacement parts found to be defective by manufacturer.
- Warranty replacement parts are covered by the terms of this warranty until the product's original warranty period expires.
- When requested by manufacturer, parts must be returned for inspection at the user's expense. Credit will be issued only after inspection by manufacturer.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details