Hoyer slide sheet
Hoyer slide sheets are made with ultra-low friction material which helps in re-positioning and also reduces injuries. Hoyer slide sheets are washable and are available in three different sizes to provide three different transfer applications:Small slide sheets are to be used under the client's feet along with a large slide sheet, when moving client in prone position.
Medium slide sheets are to be used for positioning the client's hips and mid-section. It can also be used for re-positioning of smaller or shorter client in prone position.
Large slide sheets are to be used for lateral re-positioning of average to tall client in prone position.
- Launder able up to 185° F
- Available in three different sizes
- Nylon material with special silicone treatment
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Hoyer slide sheet|
|NA25525||Small||24" x 18"|
|NA25526||Medium||36" x 25"|
|NA25527||Large||60" x 31"|
The manufacturer warrants slide sheets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner as below:
- Twelve Months Warranty: Slide Sheet
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not covered under the warranty.
- Manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to supplying replacement parts found to be defective by manufacturer.
- Warranty replacement parts are covered by the terms of this warranty until the product's original warranty period expires.
- When requested by manufacturer, parts must be returned for inspection at the user's expense. Credit will be issued only after inspection by manufacturer.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details